On the mobile Android app, I have always believed (and Hudl support recently "confirmed") that one could not access reports, as well as several other features found on the website or the iOS version of the program. However, I recently stumbled upon a way to access those features on the Android app.
There are two ways I have been able to get there from the home screen on the Android app, and they both work the same way. The first is to click on a recently added schedule event. The other is to click on "Respond to Request," which is the process I have outlined in the screenshots below.
1. Click Respond to Request, which will take you to the next screen.
2. The normal menu button still appears to the left of Home. However, there is also another menu button below that, which I have circled below. Click this.
3. This other menu is shown in the screen below. To get to features such as reports, click on Teams, as circled below.
4. From here, you can access reports, as well as several other feature, as shown below.
5. If you click on Reports, it looks similar to what you would see on a mobile iOS version of the app:
Despite showing several of these screenshots and explaining the process, the Hudl support technician with whom I was exchanging e-mails claimed that reports couldn't be accessed on Android apps; she believed I was using the web browser (even though I told her I wasn't). So, either there is a glitch in their system, or there have been updates that not all tech support are aware of.
Regardless, there is a way to access several features through the Android app that I previously believed to be inaccessible.
Please sign in to leave a comment.